Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday third day of Spring:)

It is freezing again thought this was spring??? Had a lovely lunch with a friend yesterday in Sydney town, right opposite the Opera House. The view was spoiled by the miserable weather. I like Valet parking-removes the stress.
I don't know where the time goes but it seems like ages since I entered the Craft Room.
I received a fantastic Stampin' up Catalogue from Angela Sargeant this week and have really enjoyed looking through it-probably why I haven't been in the Craft Room:)
Having said all that, I will attempt to enter that CR!

2 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

Get thee to the craft room and CREATE! o:)

Jane said...

I did go to the craft room Nancy but only to complete a stack of cards I have ready for giving to the Westmead Hospital Gift Shop. But that was a good job done maybe I can create today:)