Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy Week this week.

It is all go this week. Had a lovely day at Pam's (my daughter) last Saturday. All the family there except the Lindens en-masse, although our lovely Amy was there. We have been invited to Ryan's wedding and Greg and Fran are shouting us a room at the hotel for the night of the wedding so that we can stay in town. Brilliant. We are so blessed with all our kids. They are all just brilliant.
Have been trying to make a tassel today out of gold embroidery thread. The fingers are not as nimble as they once were and it really annoys me. My Porcelain Art teacher needs a small gold tassel to finish one of her pieces for the APAT do(I think). Anyway I have made the tassels but when I attach the red bead it looks hideous so I shall leave that for a later day, when the brain is in better gear.


They actually don't look too bad now -since I have put them away for a couple of hours:)

1 comment:

Nancy McCarroll said...

The tassle on the upper left looks like spun gold!