Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Makeover Monday Challenge:)

Thank you Lisa I have been to the craft room and have made a card with the Monday Makeover Challengehttp://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/makeover-monday-challenge-11-inspired-by-lisa-johnson/ Lisa's card below:)
 
Makeover Monday Card Inspired by Lisa Johnson
in mind. I also tried to use colours that I don't normally use as I think I am in a rut with the colours I like. Here it is anyway:

 The card below is one I made last week using a butterfly from my new butterfly punch. I just love it.
 These are the butterflies you can make from this one punch! It cuts a plain butterfly and then with the press of a button you get a butterfly with holes along the wing and press the button again and you get a third butterfly with cut outs on the wings, brilliant!


I feel so much better now as I have been a bit slack lately. The Gazette has been sent to Julie so no Gazette until April:)

No comments: