Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21st

Well I said I was back but already a month has passed since I said that. I feel as if the weeks are flying and I am not achieving a lot. I try to visit my Sister in law at least once a week but it is now over a week since I visited. I visited my brother Bob (he has Alzheimer's) and had a cup of coffee with him which was nice. Managed to take a photo which I will post. I then managed to rush in and show Elaine the photo but couldn't stay as I had shopping in the car and it is still very warm here at present.
Today I have managed to finish some cards, seven in all-thank you cards so I will post those too.
Angela Sargeant is my Stampin'Up dealer and these cards were made using the Framelits which I purchased from her http://www.angelasargeant.com/. I really love these and as soon as money permits I shall purchase the stamps to go with them. Patience-I have learned this after all this time. Well worth waiting for.






No comments: